posted on 2010-04-16
1. You can change the DocType of generated code in Options and Settings
2. The generated code passes HTML/XHTML(strict) validations at w3.org
3. More standardization: label tag and for attribute
4. CSS positioning in separate CSS file rather than inline style
5. The position and size of the elements could be adjusted precisely.
There are edit boxes in the Draw the form page to adjust the size and position of the elements.
The form size also could be adjusted.
6. Print button in confirm page. The buttons in Confirm page can be adjusted individually.
7. CAPTCHA can have i18n (non-English) characters and CAPTCHA case insensitive option
8. New automatic variables: User Agent, Referrer Page, O.S, Browser ,Form submission date
9. HTTP authentication is supported.
10. Better Form templates. Form templates can now be shared
11. Extension Modules for extending the default functionality
12. Many other fixes and improvements